- Model any type of hull. DELFTship™Free is limited to hulls that are symmetrical with respect to the centerplane.
- Perform basic hydrostatic and resistance calculations.
- View, print and export the traditional 2D linesplan view which is calculated from the 3D model (shaded or black & white).
- Use the Lackenby hullform transformation to automatically adjust hull parameters such as displacement and longitudinal center of buoyancy to specified values while maintaining fairness of your model.
- Export to various 2D/3D file formats (.STL, .DXF, .OBJ, .GHS etc.)
- View plate expansions.
Although it lacks some of the more advanced modeling features of DELFTship™Professional, files created with either version of the program are fully compatible. Our model database contains a large number of free downloadable DELFTship™ models submitted by our users. These are a good starting point to see how things are done, or can be used as the basis for a new design of your own.